When you are putting away your bitcoins for a more extended term, utilizing a paper wallet guarantees most extreme well-being. In this instructional exercise, you will figure out how you can make a Bitcoin paper wallet.
How To Make A Bitcoin Paper Wallet
As a matter of first importance, you require the accompanying:
- Printer with ink.
- A cell phone with a QR code reader app.
- A software Bitcoin wallet with bitcoins in it.
- USB stick (discretionary).
When you have acquired the above things, you are prepared to make a paper wallet.
Step 1: Connect your internet. Open https://www.bitaddress.org in your web browser.
Step 2: Save the web page to your computer.
Step 3: Locate the web page download on your desktop.
Step 4: Disconnect your internet.
Step 5: Stay offline and open the downloaded HTML file.
Step 6: Hover your mouse here and there on the local web screen to create a safe degree of randomness.
Step 7: Keep hovering on the screen until the percentage number completes to 100%.
Step 8: As soon as 100% of randomness is achieved, you will get the below screen.
Step 9: Click on the Paper Wallet next to Single Wallet.
Step 10: Three public addresses will be created with three private keys.
Step 11: If you wish to get only one paper wallet, change the Addresses to generate and Addresses per page to 1 and click Generate.
Step 12: Click Print to get a printable file. Now, print this file using your printer.
Step 13: After printing, with scissors cut out the main portion and keep it somewhere safe.
Your paper wallet is now ready to go :D.
How To Use Your Paper Wallet and Send Bitcoins To It.
- Use the below Bitcoin address QR code to transfer bitcoins onto this address from your wallet.
- Once the QR code is scanned, send bitcoins to the address.
- Once bitcoins are transferred to this address and you receive your confirmations, your Bitcoin wallet is loaded. On the right side of the paper wallet, you can see your private keys.
- It is a good idea to have multiple copies of this printed wallet as a backup in case you lose it.
If you are successfully create your paper wallet, donate some bitcoin to us 😀 here :